PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is Jared and Im a goldsmith in kearney Ne.

Jeweler81
12-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Im new to the forum. Im not an engraver except for fun. I have the classic graver with the foot pedal and love it. I use it in alot of different aspects of my work. Engraving has always facinated me and I would love to learn it. I am going to start with engraving monograms. Right now I use my tool alot for bright cutting and gypse setting. Its also great for putting millgrain on rings etc. It has made my job not just easier but more enjoyable.
I have been a goldsmith for 10 years now and still enjoy going to work. I was taught by my dad DENNIS FIEDLER who has been doing it for over 30 years and he also taught my brother JASON FIEDLER. We all have the classic handpiece with the foot pedal and love it.

I have a Jeep Wrangler and suzuki marauder vz800 motorcycle which I love to ride. I like to hunt and fish and be outdoors.

Dave London
12-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Jared
Welcome to the forum ,better stay away from Steve's place or you will be broke geting cool tools:willy_nilly:

Jeweler81
12-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome and yep its pretty cool living so close to him though. And yeh he has sweet tools I hope to get a palm control in the neer future.

rbaptiste
12-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Welcome Jared

sddd42000
04-29-2008, 09:15 PM
hey there jared

shawn here from billings, i think we met at the goldsmith meeting at keystone??????
just put in an order for a graver. thanks for all ur help.

Jeweler81
04-30-2008, 10:54 PM
hey there jared

shawn here from billings, i think we met at the goldsmith meeting at keystone??????
just put in an order for a graver. thanks for all ur help.
Hi shawn! Name rings a bell but can't picture a face for the life of me:willy_nilly: sorry. Let me know how you like the tool, I know its makes life a lot easier for me!! Im sure it will do the same for you. I'm glad to help anytime, just a call away! let me know how u like it.

Talk to you later,
Jared

sddd42000
05-01-2008, 08:56 PM
i was the guy having all the fun....lol
anyway thanks for showing the graver will try to catch up with you later
shawn