PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

preachinpilot
01-20-2016, 12:03 PM
All I can say is WOW!. Thank you Steve for such a wonderful tool. I am amazed at how well it works, the perfection, the precision. Started practicing cuts last night and am very pleased. Been 20+ years but picked up right where I left off. That being said I must retune my brain to engraving this tool is capable of. I was engraving western silver, bridles, spurs but now am on my way to custom knives so I have much study and learning to do. I am curious . I have a airgraver I purchased from brownells years ago and was wondering if it would run as a second engraver as for back grounding.It is really only good for backgrounding though. Also where to get another quick connect. If this keeps up I will have to save my money for a palm graver also. New ball. Microscope.
Thanks
Pleased

Steve Lindsay
02-20-2016, 10:52 AM
Okay, good good! Glad you are liking it.

Sam Welch
02-20-2016, 11:33 AM
If you think you like it now, just wait a few years. It will become a very necessary part of you!

preachinpilot
02-27-2016, 09:27 PM
I cant believe I would want for anything else unless it would be a palm style. I can say that my challenge right now is doing the prep and overcoming the shortfalls of older eyes and a couple of missing finger tips. But I am privileged to have a classic. So privileged and so thankful. It will be a while before I actually cut a project or knife. But soon enough.