PDA

View Full Version : Engraver Merchandise New Online Store

Rick S
05-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi One and All,

I recently opened a little online store for engravers merchandise. T-shirts and Coffee Mugs and a few other items for sale with cool and funny catch phrases that apply to the engraver. And there is more to come. To check out the products, go to :

www.cafepress.com/engravermerch

Thanks,

Rick Simmons

SVD
05-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Not bad!

I should go in and update my little CafePress shop that I have mouldering away. It's good to have one even if all you ever do is use it to get stuff for yourself.

Rick S
05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
What the hell....I made a couple shirts for myself over the years and got good feedback...then the wife told me about CafePress and I just figured why not have it out there for others if they so desire...but you gotta have a sense of humor....add a bit of humor to our serious engraving....thanks for checking it out Steve...cheers!!!

~Rick Simmons

SVD
05-09-2008, 10:17 AM
That's the beauty of a CafePress store.

Shirts aren't hard to make at home but cups, clocks, coasters - all that other 'stuff' they have available.

If you decide you like something then you can get them done locally cheaper per unit but you can't get just one or two of them like you can with CafePress.