PDA

View Full Version : Knife 4

mckeenh
06-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Here is a picture of a knife I did a while back, It has fileworked blade, brass liners and 15n20 scales, The pins are brass as well.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll290/mckeenh/knives212.jpg

enjoy

Neil:yesnod:

SVD
06-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Ah, now that's better!

It looks much better here on my computer at home then it did on the tiny screen of my phone - and of course much better then the red X that was all I could see on the work computer.

mckeenh
06-19-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm suprised you even try on your cell phone knowing the results will be better on the computor. I guess you are part of that generation? I am not a techy at all. I do what I must but thats it. I worked for the Phone Co for 31 years and when I retired I wouldn't even carry a cell phone, I almost took them out of the house, I would have but my wife would of had withdrawal pains. I am better now, I do carry a cell phone some times but I keep it turned off unless I want to use it.

SVD
06-20-2008, 07:20 AM
It's a SmartPhone - Palm Treo so it's somewhere between limited notebook computer, PDA, and phone. I can, if I really want to, even participate in forums like this via it. I generally don't, just using it to come in as a Guest to see the pictures blocked by the work firewall.

Mostly I use it for reminders, lists of things, keeping tabs of one of my email accounts, and a few other things. Heck, sometimes I even make phone calls on it! :lol:

mckeenh
06-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Oh my! what did we do when we only had rotary dial phones hooked to the wall with a cord? It must have been awful but we didn't know any better.

SVD
06-20-2008, 11:59 AM
Well, we couldn't travel as far, that's for sure. :p

It is amazing, isn't it? People's days - nay lives can be utterly ruined if they forget something they never used to have.

mckeenh
06-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Lives arn't ruined, they are ruined when they reach over to pick up their cell phones at 70mph and hit something they are not suppose too. Lives are much more rich without so much technology, You might even have time to read or write a letter.