PDA

View Full Version : Palm Control

JJ Roberts
07-18-2008, 07:21 PM
http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k418/jjroberts_photos/jjpalmcontrol.jpg
:hurray:
Does it get any better then this? Next week-end I'll be at the Gun Show held at the Expo Center held in Chantilly, VA, and will be walking around plus doing a demonstration at my table. If, you are in the neighborhood stop by and say hello. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely yours,

JJ Roberts
School of Artistic Engraving
Manassas, VA
www.angelfire.com/va2/engraver

Norsksea
07-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi JJ
Where did you get that headband magnifyers?
Frank

jlseymour
07-19-2008, 04:36 AM
JJ you are having to much fun being portable...
Ain't it Great...
Jerry

Ken Hurst
07-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Yeah JJ, where do you get them and, what powers are available ? Ken

JJ Roberts
07-19-2008, 05:38 AM
Folks..the magnifiers are light on the head, & can be worn on the neck out of the way check out:

www.ehobbytools.com
toll free ordering: 1-888-469-0404

I purchased these head magnifiers at the gun show..they have different power lenses which can be changed. Hope this can be helpful.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
School of Artistic Engraving
Manassas, VA
www.angelfire.com/va2/engraver

SVD
07-19-2008, 12:02 PM
I've got the same magnifiers for my Box O' Happiness!

I got them at my local Hobby Lobby - they're in with the Quilting stuff. They came with two different lens plates and I went back and got the strongest one they make - about 2.75x. It was about $25 - $30 for the magnifier and another $15 for the stronger plate.

I prefer my OptiVisor (well, actually I prefer my scope but for portable...) but this is much lighter and smaller so it's easier to take along.

That's a really nice portable set up you've got - mine's a bit more limited because I've got the Classic with the foot pedal but I'm happy. :)