PDA

View Full Version : Classic is fantastic

JohnR
09-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks Steve for the quick delivery of my new classic. I couldn't believe how easy it was to hook up. I was cutting on my brass practice plates within 15 minutes. At first I couldn't cut a line longer than 1/4 inch, 30 minutes later I got the hang of it, and now I'm following the free on line tutorials and videos with no hangups. I have along ways to go but I'm glade I started with the best airgraver on the market.

Thanks again .......JohnR

Steve Lindsay
09-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Hi John, Good good.. Glad the tool arrived safe and you have it up and running already. :) If you'd like keep us posted with pics now and then how you're coming. Hey, you could even take pics of several projects along the way and submit in the tutorial section and go for the most improved catagory. :cheers2: Steve

WVEngraver
10-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Fantastic is right. What a cool tool!!! It's really a precision instrument and does exactly what you want and when. No hesitation, squeaks or piston sticking or suddenly bursting when it's dirty. No constant readjusting of air either. So far so good. I can't believe how much metal it moves for such a lightweight tool.

What's really cool is that Steve makes these in his basement!!!

Catch ya later,

Chris

dgibbens
01-13-2009, 04:00 PM
He makes them in his basement?!! thats amazing!

I have to get myself one!!