PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Holland

Karin
03-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Hello every one,

For some time I have been watching Daniel when he was engraving, and some posts on this forum. The work I have seen was really great. I can only dream to make something like you guy's/girls make!
And last week I have desided that I want to learn something new. I liked to engrave when I was still at school, but there was not a good teacher... Just when Daniel started I was thinking maybe it is time to try it for myself. And it is Fun!:whoo[1]:

I think I can learn a lot on this forum. So I hope you can give me some comments about my work. In any case you already gave me something fun and challenging to do! So Thanks.:thankyou[1]:

Greatings, Karin.

Oh, just like Daniel, I am a goldsmith and diamond setter.

SVD
03-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Hi Karin! :wave:

Daniel will have to watch what he says here now! :moony:

Looking forward to seeing your work. With the two of you working together I suspect it will help both of you advance.

Daniel Houwer
03-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi Karin,
I see you have joined this forum too...:mmph:
Nice too have you here,,, Sort of, :Cry:
First you tell me that Lindsay is taking too much of my time wich I could spend with you, and next you go full throtle on Lindsay yourself and get better at it then I am in just two weeks! :boom::violin:
It took me a year of hard labour and spare minutes to engrave and draw as much as I can to get where I am now!

I always knew that you had a talent for engraving, but the last ten years you did nothing with this talent. Just as I am beginning to get somewhere, you deside to take up engraving as well! :whoo[1]:
And I love you to bits for it :hurray[1]:

And I hope you keep at it for a long time :biggrin[1]::whoo[1]::thankyou[1]::cheers2[1]::hurray[1]:

Ddbltrbl
03-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Karin,
Glad to see you join!:thumb[1]:
Looking forward to seeing more beautiful engravings from you!
I'm sure Daniel is happy to have you here, now he has some good new ideas what to get you for your birthday present!:smilielol5[1]:

Gail
03-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Glad you joined Karin. I'll be looking forward to seeing your work.
:thumb[1]:
gail