PDA

View Full Version : Palm unit........and inflatable ball vise???

revised junk
11-04-2009, 05:12 PM
I purchased a Lindsay PalmControl, and after using it for a few days, I have come to several conclusions. Rather than repeat any of the prior acolades from many other people, I will just say "yes", it is what everone has said...and more.

What I would like to say is that this tool and its company (Steve) has turned back the clock to a day when this country had pride and commitment in what products it sold to the public. Not only is the workmanship flawless, the engineering is complete. There is no need to purchase "add-ons" to make it do what the adverstisement says it will do.

The customer service is beyond expectations. Make one call, and you will be speaking to Steve himself. I was pleasantly surprised when he answered the phone. I just needed one small part to enhance my installation (see photo).

Since I already had a filter from the compressor, I mounted Steve's unit horizontally. It probably could be mounted that way anyway. As you can see in the photo, it places the adjusting knob in close proximity to the work without causing any interference.

While speaking with Steve, he let it slip that he is about to introduce a new tool.......an inflatable ball vise. That should be interesting!!

Gary

Soco
11-04-2009, 09:14 PM
OOOoh /Jelous!