PDA

View Full Version : Here's hoping there's somebody in Atlanta!

SeanPatrick
07-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Hello everyone! I am very excited and inspired by the work I'm seeing by everyone on this site. I'm dying to try and I'm looking for some wisdom in my area. I live in Newnan on the South side of Atlanta. I would be extremely appreciative to anyone who would be willing to even let me watch them work. Thank you all and keep up the good work.

jldj
07-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi Sean, I live in Newnan too. I'm just barely a beginner, but I do have a Classic with foot control your welcome to try. Send me a P.M. to get my #. Jack

jlseymour
07-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Ya'll also have some others in Hotlanta area with all of Steve's tools...
Maybe they will jump in...
Welcome Sean Patrick have fun...Jerry

SeanPatrick
07-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks JL! Yeah, I'd love to meet 'em.

jldj
07-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Hi Sean, I left a message on your answering machine with my #. Call when it's convenient. The best time for me to show you the Classic is on any Sunday. I also have a less expensive Artisan I'm using at work. You can stop by at Morgan's Jewelers any Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday after 12 noon and give that one a test drive. That's the Court Square location. By the way I live on Turkey Creek Rd. if you also want to try the Classic. The Classic is the way to go - but as has been stated on this Forum many times -the Artisan will do practically all the jobs also. I can't show you much in the engraving field as I'm just a beginner too, but you can get a feel of how well this fantastic tool works.

SeanPatrick
07-23-2010, 02:14 PM
Hi Jed! I got your message. It's really cool that you're willing to let me check out your engravers. I appreciate it and I'll definitely take you up on it. My next 2 weeks or so will have me running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I'll touch base with you soon. I look forward to it.

SeanPatrick
07-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Sorry. I meant Jack, not Jed.