PDA

View Full Version : Palm control Scottish Borders

Reynard
08-12-2010, 03:21 PM
I have a Palm control that can be viewed and tried out if anyone is interested.
I am in the Scottish Borders not far from Peebles.

Ian

scotsman1
02-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi There.
Im up in Aberdeen and am due to go down to Perth to be taught engraveing by Malcolm Appelby. After talking with P Coggan im told the Air engravers are the way to go. Do you now of anyone selling there old gear or where i might find a second hand one.
Many Thanks
Grant Buchan

tomlittle
02-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Dear Grant,

Th bottom line is that in the last couple of years I have never seen a used Palm Control for sale. They are such wonderful tools that nobody ever wants to give one up. I plan to have mine buried with me when I go.

Good luck.

Tom

JayBee
11-08-2017, 02:14 AM
Hi Ian,
I am in Lancashire and wanting to buy a classic PC...are you still open for visits to try yours out?
More importantly though...
Can you tell me if the fittings work with the UK compressors? or will I need to adapt??....or ship one in with the Airgraver?

Thanks
Janet

SEngraver
11-08-2017, 02:31 AM
Hi Ian,
I am in Lancashire and wanting to buy a classic PC...are you still open for visits to try yours out?
More importantly though...
Can you tell me if the fittings work with the UK compressors? or will I need to adapt??....or ship one in with the Airgraver?

Thanks
Janet
HI JayBee
You can get compressors in the UK to work with a Classic or PC that is not a problem just make sure the air is 100% dry no condensation / moisture or oil in the air.
SE:yo[1]: