PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa, OK

Jeremiah
01-05-2012, 08:11 AM
I live near Tulsa and I'm interested In purchasing a AirGraver. But I would like to see what it's like to try one first. I'll also need tp take classes at some point and will pay for your services. Thank you

tomlittle
01-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Why not kill two birds with one stone. All if the instructors on this site have Palm Controls that you can try as well as other tools. You can take a lesson, see if you like engraving and decide on a tool to purchase. I have taken a course from Ray Cover and I can certainly recommend him.

chujybear
01-05-2012, 03:37 PM
ditto... highly recommend ray

Jeremiah
01-06-2012, 04:27 PM
I would love to. I'm just hoping there is somebody local I could take lessons from. You know how busy life can be. :)

chickenscratcher
01-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Check out the CLASSES LINK above and find the Montgomery comunity college classes. 10 days at a great price. chickenscratcher

okrabbit
01-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Is there still classes at Murray State? I looked in their online catalog and coulndt find anything that said engraving. Am I looking in the right place?

thanks,
Cameron Lewis
OKC

Lane
01-26-2012, 01:09 AM
Go to this website http://www.mscok.edu/ then click academics, summer nra courses.

It might be best to go to the classes site http://www.engravingclasses.com/ and contact Mr. Houser.

Lane

johnpilk
10-19-2012, 04:48 PM
jerimiah, i was born and raised in tulsa. retired from usmc and now live in nc. mike dubber uses this tool exclusively. and can teach you with it , and give you a head start you cannot get anywhere else . no joke. a colt master engraver among many other things . call or email mike www.firearmsengraving.com or mdubber@aol.com. john pilk usmc ret. good luck

Jeremiah
11-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Thank you sir. I'll look him up!

ihsfab
11-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Jeremiah, I live about 25 miles north of Joplin, MO. if you would like to try a airgraver. It is a foot controlled one. I could give you a few pointers but as far as a full teaching thing it would be best to go to a class that is provided by one of the many that are advertised on here.