PDA

View Full Version : New Colt engraving.

John Schippers
12-18-2012, 11:42 PM
I have one more colt that I just finished engraving, so I will show this to.John Schippers.

SEngraver
12-19-2012, 01:11 AM
I have one more colt that I just finished engraving, so I will show this to.John Schippers.

Hi,

Awesome !,nice engraving all round.
The photographs are great.Thank you.

As you mention " so I will show this to.John Schippers " who are you then , with all due respect Sir ?
Looking at the post I believe anyone will assume it a post by Mr,John Schippers.
SE:yo[1]:

redgreen
12-20-2012, 09:09 AM
I believe this is Mr. Schippers. The message only appears cryptic, read it as (, so I will show this as well (too)). A new line should be added before a signature but many don't see the need it seems. English is not an easy language, convention of form is an important part of understanding and conveying its many nuances.

Bob

SEngraver
12-20-2012, 10:05 AM
I believe this is Mr. Schippers. The message only appears cryptic, read it as (, so I will show this as well (too)). A new line should be added before a signature but many don't see the need it seems. English is not an easy language, convention of form is an important part of understanding and conveying its many nuances.

Bob

Hi,

:cheers2[1]: Bob,thank you for pointing that out.

My Apologies Mr.J Schippers if that is the case.

SE:yo[1]:

Bert Edmonston
01-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Just noticed this thread. That's outstanding work!!! I really like this gun and the marlin you previously posted