PDA

View Full Version : Germany...Nitro G20 ? Forum Members???

piper
05-11-2013, 02:39 AM
I wish to try a Nitro G 20 if anyone in Germany has one and they will let me try it.

I know there are a few Forum Members in Germany, please give me a Personal Message is any of you wishes to maybe meet and talk. I live in south west Germany.
Thank you :-)

akintagleocarving
08-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Hi there
I have a brand new Nitro G20 Which I never used but I live in Zurich ..Switzerland. Where In Germany do you live. If you are coming to Zurich by any chance then I will be happy to show you Nitro G20 graver in my studio. Let me know.
my email address is vaio.swiss@gmail.com. Cheers Amir

piper
09-12-2013, 02:43 AM
Once again, Thanks Amir!
My Nitro foot-control has arrived :-)
Quite a tool!

Those interested, there is now one of these in Germany...PM for contact and questions :-)

akintagleocarving
09-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi there, I am glad your one arrived safely. Enjoy and post some pictures when you're done. Take care. Amir

piper
09-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Thanks...will post pictures...when I get to the point of being happy with my own results...a good question... when that will be LOL But...I'm happy with the Nitro...it makes deep cutting faster and easy :-) I will get a lot of use out of this wonderful tool :-) And...once again, if there is someone here in country that is curious to see a Nitro...let me know.