Thread: New studio
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 09:33 AM
Platinum

Default Love and Marriage

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. It is amazing how fast thirty five years have passed by
There are so many things I have come to learn about marriage and what it takes for one to be successful.
I have come to realize that it must be based on absolute trust in each other and the ability to forgive even when you don’t understand your partner’s point of view. I could go on and preach but this is not a pulpit and my opinions are only mine. There are a couple of rules that I have followed that I believe have made this union a success between Franca and me. They are never lie no matter the consequence or circumstances, and never go to sleep before coming to a peaceful compromise.
These two rules may sound simple but trust me they are not. Here are some new paintings that are the result of a tranquil mind. If you have enjoyed my posts you may also like reading my book “A Gifted Man, memoir of an artist “It is available on line from any bookseller, Excuse this shameful plug but I wrote in hopes of helping others .
Happy Valentine’s Day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wild Flowers 002.jpg (117.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (83.5 KB, 0 views)