View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Platinum

Send a message via Skype™ to Daniel Houwer
Default Re: Lindsay or Grs system

You never guess what the fedexs guys brougth me today!!!

What a sweet machine to handle! Every word is true, you will not regret the palmcontrol! I'm just like the other guys that want to take the thing to bed! (I won't though because I turn a lot and my wife would hate red sheet's)
So thank you guys for the first class information that helped me make my choice! There wil certainly some questions following, but for now I just want to engrave. Was a hard day that tought me some patience. I could only start playing with it at 15.00 and suddenly I had only 20 minutes left to have dinner, pack my things, brush my teeth and cycle to wher I give goldsmithing instructions starting at 19.00.
I just got back and wil look on the forum quickly and then go back to wher the funn is! I allso made a few copy's to transfer. I want a laser printer to! Ill be doing some things from James B. Meeks book. Not very special, but I was to stressed for time to be really picky at the copycentre.

Noud, 11th of April (my wedding date and first year aniversary ) we will pay you a visit. We is Karin, Lindsay and me
And I promise you this