View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:12 PM

Default Re: The PalmControl is a magic wand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgreen View Post
Good day,

When I first put air to this marvel it did nothing so I picked it up and the magic began, I felt like it was alive, a stainless steel humming bird with its tiny heart fluttering in my hand. I’m showing you my first practice plate. I know I have butchered the poor thing but I had to show those who do not know about the PalmControl. I have had very little time using a universal tip on a push graver and I was trying not to make a mess with it. This is the first time I’ve used a power graver, the PalmControl changes everything, when I first tried it out after a few cuts I knew it would do anything so I designed and transferred this on a 2 inch square by 3/8th inch 1018 plate. The ribbon design is about 1/8th inch wide, I have made no adjustments to the PC, I’ve been so astounded by this little miracle. So if you are wondering if the PC can help, all I can say is yes, I believe it will make me an engraver in a fraction of the time it would ordinarily take, I feel like I’m on my way.

Bob

Well on your way I'd say, you didn't butcher anything. That looks good, especially that confusing celtic stuff. Good job.