View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 02:36 AM
Platinum

Default Re: Announcement: New Set of Sharpening Templates !

Mrthe,

You Sir, deserve every bit of the compliments you have become in this thread. I bought the template set a few weeks ago and finally started making gravers yesterday. It took a bit to figure out exactly how the graver should look when finished...but it worked. Your pictures in this thread helped. The first one I made was the flat rounded. It cut the metal like butter.
Two months ago, I gave up on a project I was working on because of troubles with the background. I brought out the project again and your graver let me scoop out the background so fast and got it so flat, so nicely that I continued right through meal time (and I was hungry) and I finished the project in a couple of hours. Then I had a beer and food to celebrate!!!!. I am really happy with this graver and I wish to thank you. It is the most useful have...for what I work on....I'm sure.
I tried the oval punch too and it worked wonderful and could even be used to get corners too!

I am happy. This was the best 39 bucks I can remember spending on any tool. I hope you sell a lot of them and make a bit of money...Thanks!