Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > Who's Who - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 04-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Copper

Default Hi My name is....

Hello guys my name is John i am 23 years old and my trade is in Jewelry repair i learn it from my cousin no school 1st hands on dealing with clients. My main skills is in watch (rolex) so basically i renew, detail it and set stones for the basel. I also set stones in rings, pendant, necklace, etc. but once i saw engraving i knew exactly that i wanted to learn this traits to further more my skills. I came across this lovely site and it seems really helpful so here i am now.

Thank You
- John K.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:03 AM
Platinum

Default Re: Hi My name is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhuynh89 View Post
Hello guys my name is John i am 23 years old and my trade is in Jewelry repair i learn it from my cousin no school 1st hands on dealing with clients. My main skills is in watch (rolex) so basically i renew, detail it and set stones for the basel. I also set stones in rings, pendant, necklace, etc. but once i saw engraving i knew exactly that i wanted to learn this traits to further more my skills. I came across this lovely site and it seems really helpful so here i am now.

Thank You
- John K.
Hi John,
Welcome to the Engraving Forum.
SE
Old 04-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Copper

Thanks buddy this site is pretty awesome so much informations and details really loving this site.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:50 PM
Steel

Send a message via Skype™ to jt89

Welcome John,

I also do jewelry repair and stonesetting. Let me know if I can help you with anything. On this site you will find a lot of good information.

-Jimmy Truong
Old 06-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Platinum

John,

As a beginner, I suggest you visit the engraving glossary. There you will see pictures and explanations of all the tools along with ornamental styles that will increase your understanding of the trade. Just click on the link under my signature.

Good luck,

Roger