Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > WaterCooler
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 09-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Platinum

Default Fowarded to me.. make of it what you will...

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.

This bill was introduced on Feb. 24, 2009, by the Omama staff. BUT this bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the new law becomes effective! This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act o f 1986. This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate voting on it at all. Trust Obama ? ... you must be kidding! The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage, U.S. Senate. You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099. You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.

Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S... OpenCongress

Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It has begun. Whatever Obama's secret Master Plan is, this is just the 'tip of the iceburg!'

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Ac t of 2009.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as usuual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill befre signing and approving it!

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

-It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is lengthy.. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along.. Any hunters in your family pas s this along.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:14 PM
Platinum

Default Re: Fowarded to me.. make of it what you will...

This is a hoax ...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/taxreturns.asp

As for HR45 ... it has no co-sponsors and will likely die in sub-"kommitee".

For a complete list of 111th Congressional bills on firearms ....

http://gunowners.org/111anatb.htm
Old 09-25-2009, 01:05 PM
Platinum

Yeah, there's lots of stuff out there...

http://www.senate.gov/general/search...ter=0&x=15&y=6

Makes ya wonder if some of the stuff is simply put there to confuse everyone?

My point was that if you receive and read enough of these emails - Cry wolf long enough, people will get tired and quit paying attention - and ya CAN slip sumthin' by...

Doesn't matter much to me. I've done what I could.

Been there and done that "activist" thing too...
Old 09-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Platinum

Quote from another friend of mine:

"take a look at this link…

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar.../aa091900a.htm

…who died and made snopes the last word in truth on the internet….???

like I said before ya cant believe ANYTHING that comes out of this box without some independent research…