View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Lindsay or Grs system

Quote:
Originally Posted by markje View Post
Does anyone have an example of knife or firearm engraving or Bulino. I am a newbie and was going to go with GRS but then found Steve's site and now I believe I want to purchase a Palm Control Classic Airgraver handpiece. It seems to do it all!
Feed back would be great!

Hi Mark, Yes, check out Roland's engraving work done with the PalmControl. Thank you, Roland. Also, here is some recent work from Colt. It is the 175th Colt Anniversary gun no less! Engraved by Colt's Master Engravers, George Spring and Steve Kamyk. There are many examples of knife and firearms engraving on the forum. Try the forum search function or go through the forum members' albums. Here is a link to the albums: http://www.engravingforum.com/all_albums.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Lindsay View Post
Hi Mike, That is great about the Colt Engraving Seminar in KC! Look at the picture George Spring just emailed today. It is the 175th Colt Anniversary gun that George and Steve Kamyk engraved. I just now called George and okay-ed it with him that I post this so soon in this thread. Thanks again George!

Steve, Enclosed are a couple of shots of our Colt 175th Anniversary single action. All done now and on its
way to the NRA museum in Va. for a two year stay and then to an Auction. The pictures are yours to
promote your PalmControl AirGraver if you choose, as a lot of the work was done with it.

Video of cutting comparison of the tools:
EngravingArtist.com