View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 04:16 AM
Platinum

Default Re: First impressions and project with the Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soco View Post
*Caution first impression inc.*
First let me express what a pleasure it is to use this amazing tool. I have used other tools designed for similar duties, but they were Never this smooth or even had anywhere close to this much usable power on the lower and upper end of the stroke length. To my suprise the airgraver started getting cooler to touch after use. Vibration during use is so insignificant you forget its an impact tool. I can not wait till a scope is in my life and give the light control a go. If your on the fence about an airgraver I promise you will not regret it. I can say that I obsess over all of my personal tools on their functionality vs cost. If this tool was lost or stolen, I would not think twice about getting another one.

The ring pictured was designed and built for a client. Center is an Exceptional round diamond cut Ceylon sapphire, the diamonds are all vs2-si1 quality set in a shared prong fashion made out of 18k. She loves it and said "Yes".
Hi,
A very nice ring there Soco the answer from the lady speaks for itself
Well made .

The classic airgraver is a great tool no doubt.
SE