Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > Who's Who - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 07-30-2012, 11:44 AM
Copper

Default Hello from NEW HAMPSHIRE

Hi, everyone, my first time on the site, I am a Jeweler and goldsmith, and have a store in new hampshire, i do some hand engraving, we have a full service shop in house and we also do laser welding, My main hobby is collecting master engraved colt guns, My good friend Bryson Gwinnell is doing a very special colt SAA for me now, It will be Called the Monster Legacy, The gun will feature all the famous monsters, Dracula, The wolfman, and Frankenstein, he will be working on the gun for the next six months,as he sends me pictures i will post them,The hammer took weeks for him to complete as he made it into a bat,Hope to speak to everyone soon. Jeff Scott
Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Copper

Smile Re: Hello from NEW HAMPSHIRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt4440 View Post
Hi, everyone, my first time on the site, I am a Jeweler and goldsmith, and have a store in new hampshire, i do some hand engraving, we have a full service shop in house and we also do laser welding, My main hobby is collecting master engraved colt guns, My good friend Bryson Gwinnell is doing a very special colt SAA for me now, It will be Called the Monster Legacy, The gun will feature all the famous monsters, Dracula, The wolfman, and Frankenstein, he will be working on the gun for the next six months,as he sends me pictures i will post them,The hammer took weeks for him to complete as he made it into a bat,Hope to speak to everyone soon. Jeff Scott
Old 07-31-2012, 12:51 PM
Platinum

Default Re: Hello from NEW HAMPSHIRE

Looking forward to it. That should be refreshingly different because, correct if I am wrong, but I think gold domes, portraits of Sam Colt, cowboys and indians and the usual celebrated lawmen have already been done. If anyone can pull off a non-traditional theme on an SAA, Mr. Gwinnell is definitely one of them.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:37 PM
Copper

yes bryson , is going to do a gun like never done before, i am seeing him for lunch sunday and will take the first few pictures of the gun, today he is carving evil heads on the three screws of the gun
Old 08-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Platinum

Jeff,

Bryson has a great talent for miniature sculpture. I'm looking forward to seeing his work on your gun. The pictures may end up in my next book if you approve.

Cheers,

Roger
Old 08-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Copper

will not have any photos for a few weeks, saw him sunday for lunch and the first three inlays were almost done and looking just great, also the hammer is the best one he has ever done, but he would not let me post any picture of until there are 100% done. He likes to show off his work when things are perfect, Yes you can use the gun for photos when done, The grip cap will be made by me and engraved by bryson, i will also be doing all the stone setting in the grip cap Jeff
Old 08-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Copper

how do i insert some of the bryson photos, i have an apple computer jeff